Today is the Day before the Day before Christmas. This is the day also known as Festivus, where we air greivances, demonstrate feats of strength and hope with great earnest for the Festivus Miracle. Learn about Festivus at www.festivusweb.com.
We have 12 great Holiday songs to put into the new device and then promptly ignore your family.
- Christmas Eve Eve – Paul and Storm (Listen to exclusively atwww.PaulandStorm.com)
- Giant Mistletoe – Naom Weinstein – http://eNoam.com/
- Elf’s Lament – Barenaked Ladies – www.barenakedladies.com
- Elf Conscription Song – Marc Gunn – www.thefump.com
- Stocking Nuts – Robin and the Giant – www.robinandthegiant.com
- One Eyed Deer – Robin and the Giant – www.robinandthegiant.com
- Hole Lotta Love: Chilean Mining Musical – Project Sisyphus - www.thefump.com
- Mr. Grint – Rob Goodie – www.thefump.com
- Christmas with Zombies – Jessie Smith – www.thefump.com
- Wasted on the Sleight – Robert Lund and Spaff. – www.spaff.com
- Santa’s Last Stop – Dave Calahan – www.davecalahan.com
- The Christmas Song – Sentinal – http://www.myspace.com/sentinel
Thanks for listening to the Philosophy Guy Show, Podsafe Comedy Countdown and the Badger Cast in 2010. Have a blessed Christmas and New Year.
Contact the Philosophy anytime at Philosophyguy.net or PodsafecomedyCountdown.com.
Call the show at The Badger Cast line at (262) 649-8550.